Los Angeles, CA Rollover Accident Lawyer
Commercial truck accidents can cause serious damage to victims, especially due to the large size of the vehicles in relation to smaller passenger vehicles. Rollover accidents, where the center of balance of the truck shifts, can be especially devastating, leading to lifelong injuries and death. If you’ve been injured in a rollover accident, contact a top-rated Los Angeles, CA rollover accident lawyer from Rafii & Nazarian, LLP, for a free case evaluation.
Los Angeles, CA Rollover Accident Lawyer
When you or a loved one has been in one of these tragic accidents, you need the support of a skilled and compassionate accident attorney to help you in court. With Rafii & Nazarian, LLP, on your side, you’ll have the support of a law firm that:
- Has recovered more than $100 million for clients in settlement offers and court proceedings.
- Operates on a contingency fee basis, with no upfront charges.
- Has attorneys with over 75 years of combined experience in rollover accidents and other personal injury cases.
Your path to compensation starts with a free consultation from an experienced Los Angeles, CA rollover accident lawyer. Contact Rafii & Nazarian, LLP, to schedule your appointment today.
While updated federal trucking regulations and technology have helped to prevent many types of truck accidents and fatalities, a 2014 study found that rollover fatalities have remained at about one-third of overall vehicle fatalities. For truck accidents in 2016, over half of all deaths that occurred were in accidents involving vehicle rollovers.
Common Injuries From Rollover Accidents
Whenever any vehicle rolls over, be it a passenger car or commercial truck, anyone involved is at risk for severe injuries. Common injuries from these accidents include:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries. The impact and movement of a rollover crash can cause passengers to sustain head injuries, some of which can cause lacerations, and internal brain damage.
- Spinal cord injuries. The impact of a crash can lead to spinal cord injuries, which put the victim’s mobility at risk.
- Neck injuries. Nerve damage, slipped and herniated discs, and whiplash are all potential types of neck injuries seen in rollover accidents.
- Broken bones. The resulting impact can lead to broken bones anywhere in the body. If a limb becomes crushed in an accident, it may require amputation.
- Lacerations and soft tissue injuries. In addition to larger injuries, cuts, bruises, and torn ligaments can also cause severe damage.
The extent of many rollover injuries can have lasting effects on your life – both financially and in terms of pain and suffering. You have a right to both your past and future damages but determining the fair value for your injuries can be complicated, especially with the pressure of the other party’s insurance broker on you. The Los Angeles, CA rollover accident attorneys at Rafii & Nazarian, LLP, can help you recover your rightful compensation.
Determining Liability in a Rollover Accident
Many different scenarios can cause rollover accidents, potentially putting many parties at fault. The driver may have been driving inappropriately for the road conditions, or the manufacturer’s design may have made the vehicle susceptible to rolling over. In the case of commercial trucks, improper loading procedures may have allowed cargo to come free in the trailer, shifting the center of gravity and tipping the vehicle over.
Correctly determining liability is the first step to recovering your rightful compensation. At Rafii & Nazarian, LLP, our rollover accident lawyers conduct the necessary investigations to determine fault and help you build your case appropriately.
Why Choose Rafii & Nazarian, LLP
The potential for miscalculating compensation and the complications of determining liability are reasons enough to entrust your rollover accident to a lawyer – but you need the right lawyer to get the best results for your case. At Rafii & Nazarian, LLP, our Los Angeles, CA rollover accident lawyers have the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully handle your California rollover accident. Contact us to schedule a free consultation to start on the path to putting your life back in order.